MIT researchers have devised a protocol to flummox man-in-the-middle attacks against wireless networks. The all-software solution lets wireless radios automatically pair without the use of passwords and without relying on out-of-band techniques such as infrared or video channels.
- @DianaXXO Hello Señorita 5 years ago
- Quoted multiples times in a magazine article about marketing a home-based business: ameriforce.net/PDF/Families-S… #marketing #webdesign 5 years ago
- 10 Steps to Strategically Increase Leads by Leveraging Quality Content Generation bit.ly/Zlr4e5 #webdesign #marketing 5 years ago
- You Know You’re a Marketer If… [Slide Show] mpdailyfix.com/you-know-youre… via @marketingprofs 5 years ago
- 5 Small Business Marketing Myths Debunked #marketing #seo #emailmarketing #websitedesign bit.ly/15g0tCi 5 years ago